configure check for Xrandr extension

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Wed Oct 15 21:21:55 CDT 2003

Alex Pasadyn <ajp at mail.utexas.edu> writes:

> But the version that made it into CVS did not include the -lXrender.
> At least on my system, the check fails without that because the Xrandr
> library itself calls functions in Xrender.  Is there a better way to
> specify that dependency or was this unintentional?

My version of Xrandr doesn't need Xrender so I hoped it wouldn't be
needed, guess I was wrong.... what does it need Xrender for?

The problem with the dependency is that currently we deliberately
don't link to libXrender but load it dynamically so that it works on
all platforms; so I guess we'll need to load libXrandr dynamically
too.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com