Proposal to resolve the issue of the broken wine-users gateway

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu Oct 23 16:25:42 CDT 2003

On 23 Oct 2003, Jeremy White wrote:

> Further, I think it may be time to recognize that cool looking
> forums are what users expect; that mailing lists and newsgroups
> are really becoming the 'old' way of doing things.

I for one don't think highly of other forms of forums, but this
is not the issue. I think we should fix the gateway, and also
provide one of these fancy forums. If people like them, all
power to them. In fact, I think we should implement the Slashcode
(or something similar) for the News box. Would be very nice to
see the reactions of people to important news that happen in
the community, but are not *that* important to start a thread
about on wine-devel.

--
Dimi.