Ooops... [email protected]

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:50:04 CDT 2003

Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> I forwarded the tests I have received so far to
> wine-tests-results at winehq.org, but at the
> time I was not yet subscribed... so it says they are awaiting moderation.
> Is anyone moderating that particular list?

Okay, I'll take care of that.

And while we are at it, I am going to be out from Sept 4 - Sept 13, so I
am looking for a volunteer to do list moderation at least for that
period. Otherwise, moderation limbo will be quite long ;)

Even better would be someone, prefereably in Europe/Asia (since I am in
California) who would like to share the moderation duties.