could someone please stabilise the list server?

Geoff Thorpe geoff at
Tue Sep 2 14:10:36 CDT 2003

Hi there,

I have filters for all the wine mail lists keyed against the List-Id
header and this has been serving me well up until the last couple of
days. However ...

It seems that some of the lists now generate their headers with the domain instead of, but it seems (at least) wine-cvs
is still using Could someone please standardise on what this
is going to be? I don't particularly mind what it is, but it would help
if it was consistent across all the lists and didn't change without

Geoff Thorpe
geoff at