commctrl.h cleanup

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Sep 4 19:37:08 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> This works well for the three big ones: windef.h/winbase.h/winuser.h
> For other we will include a lot on unnecessary headers. For example,
> ntstatus.h is not needed in many files that include winnt.h.

Yes, ntstatus.h is a bit different, and probably has to be done by
hand.

> I continue from my changes and deal with the rest of the files
> using your script, if that's OK with you. If not, just let me
> know and I'll drop what I've been doing (yeah, I've touch a few
> config.h/port.h but I can fix those).

Actually I've been playing with my script for a bit, and I now have
fixed pretty much all the major issues, so you probably don't want to
work on it any more at this point. But if you have a patch for
ntstatus.h that you could send me that would be useful.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com