Display detection bug

Ferenc Wagner wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Sep 5 09:59:57 CDT 2003

hatky <hatkyinc at yahoo.com> writes:

> getting the trace of a certain component is not that easy
> because there is no place listing them

If you can find that component in the source tree (often
easier than in the man page, which simply lists all the
channels), then at the top of the .c file you will find a
WINE_(DEFAULT|DECLARE)_DEBUG_CHANNEL(...) which tells.

> coding it's even harder since I do not know a lot about
> linux and in programming for linux

Then you can help with fixing the conformance tests. :)

But is Wine working perfectly for you?  Does not it have a
bug the bugs you seriously?  Try to fix that, ask and you
will learn.

Best wishes,
Feri.