Conformance tests compile progress with MSVC

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at
Mon Sep 15 15:18:39 CDT 2003

On September 11, 2003 12:24 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
>> This means with VC++ and MSVC headers 12 EXEs compile, with VC++ and
>> MinGW headers 16 EXEs compile.  Crosscompiling tests from Linux is still
>> somewhat
>> broken as per current CVS, but still 18 EXEs compile!
>> So crosscompiling gets us the most tests compiled.
>> Errors with MSVC headers:
>This may help a little.
>    Use winnt.h instead of ntstatus.h where we can.

Why is it that I can just remove the #include <ntstatus.h> and everything
compiles fine both under wine as well as MSVC?
<winnt.h> seems not necessary at all because some other header seems to
include it, possibly unintentionally.

Rolf Kalbermatter