resend - system tray support

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 16 10:10:09 CDT 2003

If it can, it actually doesnt IMHO. Like I wrote to Mike, Im using
Yahoo Messenger (and other apps) for months (year ?) with this patch
applied and this for sure creates lesser problems than with our current
system tray support.

> A bit of both, but it can definitely break apps. Mostly because the
> only way to be really compatible is to do things the way Windows does
> them as much as possible.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels