Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at
Wed Sep 24 12:20:44 CDT 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Richard Cohen wrote:

> Provided you don't care about delay-loading libraries, you can already
> compile the programs with winegcc. Here's the patch

+$(MODULE).so: $(ALL_OBJS) $(RC_SRCS:.rc=.res) $(WINEWRAPPER)
+       $(RM) $(BASEMODULE)
$(DELAYIMPORTS:%=-l%) $(IMPORTS:%=-l%)

Maybe we should just drop the WINEWRAPPER thing altogether, it's not that
important IMO to run programs out of the tree. There are other things
that are a lot more useful, and we can't do them out of the tree.