Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Wed Sep 24 12:24:01 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at> writes:

> Are there such beasts? I didn't know this is a Wine extension...
> But even if it is, one thing we can do is to integrate the
> bin2res into the build process. We can place the embedded data
> inside comments, and run bin2res before compiling an .rc file.

Yes that's the right way to do it. The only drawback is that we will
need to list the dependencies explicitly in the makefile; but we need
that to really support other resource compilers anyway.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at