Script to compile Wine programs on Windows

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 13:10:45 CDT 2003

Maybe I missed something here but why do you need bin2res at all? WRC
can compile the resources to be linked by windres/MS_VC. We have the
#ifdef WINE in regedit because the ReactOS people are lazy and havent
merged wrc in to our CVS yet. I build these applications all the time
on Windows using MSYS and Cygwin. I really dont think we need to
support yet another way to build on Windows when you already have
MSYS/Cygwin or MS_VC and none of them work 100% right.

Thanks
Steven