ddraw.txt and gui

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Sep 27 15:52:06 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> For the gui, I'm not sure if it would fit better somewhere
> else, or if you can come up with a better name, or if we
> should just merge it into a .c file (it is kinda big for
> that though), or even add the message traces in the comments
> for each of the functions they document (having them all
> in one file is also helpful, as it gives a nice summary
> about how and when these messages are sent).

IMO the right place for that info is in a regression test that
actually checks the message order. It should be pretty trivial to
write a window procedure that takes an expected message list and
checks that each successive message it receives corresponds to the
next entry in that list.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com