ddraw.txt and gui

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Sep 27 20:16:29 CDT 2003

On September 27, 2003 04:52 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> IMO the right place for that info is in a regression test that
> actually checks the message order. It should be pretty trivial to
> write a window procedure that takes an expected message list and
> checks that each successive message it receives corresponds to the
> next entry in that list.

Good idea. How do we simulate the mouse, for these cases:

Moving the mouse
Moving by dragging the title bar (after WM_NCHITTEST and WM_SETCURSOR) (outline move)
Sizing by dragging the thick borders (after WM_NCHITTEST and WM_SETCURSOR) (outline move)
Clicking on inactive button

ANd how do we differentiate between messages sent and posted? Is this
difference important to test?

--
Dimi.