Wineconf 2004, otherwise known as...

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at
Mon Sep 29 01:11:18 CDT 2003

Stefan Leichter wrote:

>i will have a look if can organize this. What about a location in or close to
>Munich / Germany. MUC is one of the biggest two airports in Germany.
>Here are some questions i like to get clarified before i start:
>* What are you willing to pay for the meeting space ?
>* What do we need inside the meeting space e.g. beamer, internet, .. ?
>* What is a hotel room with a moderate price for you ?
>Bye Stefan
I'll go with jeremey - I'll probably save so much money on not flying to
the US, that I'll be willing to compromise on hotel and convention costs
a little.

Anyone interested in hearing a lecture about BiDi - in wine and outside?

Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant
Home page & resume -