Program runs okay, but has tiny font.

Nick Capik ncapik at
Sun Aug 1 11:26:26 CDT 2004

On Thursday 29 July 2004 09:19, Niek Beernink wrote:
> Hello all,
> TD in #winehq told me to post this here.
> I'm trying to run the following program in wine,
> <>
> It loads up okay, but the font in the program is really tiny and I
> was wondering if any of you knew of a possible fix. Here's a
> screenshot of this happening:
> <> I'm running Gentoo
> Linux with Wine version 20040615.

If you haven't received a response yet, try the following:

1.  Change the resolution setting in the wine config file to a higher
number.  I use 150 with my screen, but something around 120 may suit
you better.

2.  For menus, which don't appear to be a problem in your screen shot,
you need to add lines in win.ini as follows: (note I use a point size
of 18, but something smaller may suit you better).

Nick Capik