DOOM 3 misses some opengl32 wgl* and Cg functions

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Sat Aug 7 07:35:40 CDT 2004

Le sam 07/08/2004 à 08:04, Mike Hearn a écrit :
> Have I missed something here - I thought there was a native version of
> DOOM 3 for Linux?

The binaries are not yet available to my knowledge, although iD says
they will be "soon after the game ships".

So for people wanting to play it now, Wine is a better option than
waiting. Plus it might prove to some people that Wine can be used with
cutting-edge software, which is always good.

Vincent