GetFontLanguageInfo patch.

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Aug 17 13:30:05 CDT 2004

Leib Moscovitz wrote:

> Shachar Shemesh wrote:
>
>> Leib Moscovitz wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Shachar,
>>>
>>> Yes, there is Pmail for Windows (version 4.2 already), and the
>>> problem is that it doesn't handle Hebrew RTL correctly - I was
>>> wondering whether there's any solution to this that you know of.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Leib Moscovitz
>>>
>> Is it only on Wine that it doesn't, or also on Windows?
>>
>> Please keep posts on list.
>>
>>          Shachar
>>
> I only know about Windows - I am just an amateur, and as such I don't
> even know what Wine is.

Wine cannot solve incomplete functionality Windows applications have. It
will not help you. Wine is aimed at making Windows applications run on
Linux and other Unixes. It has nothing to do with what a given
application does or does not know how to do on Windows. More info on
http://www.winehq.org.

Please CC the list (wine devel) when replying.

             Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.