Wine Status - User Interface

michael at cherryblossom.homelinux.com michael at cherryblossom.homelinux.com
Tue Aug 17 22:02:52 CDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 01:44:01PM -0500, James Hawkins wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure this helps, but as a Windows user, I recall that Page Setup
usually goes into things like: Page Size (i.e. A4/Letter/Legal, etc.),
Page Margins, Orientations, among other things -- in most linux based
systems, such as CUPS, that is set in either command line options or in
the actual printer configuration, something which might be tricky.  If I
remember right, Print Properties (or a similar dialog) goes into
printer/driver specific setup options, such as the print quality and
such, and testing features - and is similar or the same as the software
included with most printers, such as the HP Toolbox provided with some
HP Inkjets.  This may or may not vary from software to software, from
windows version to windows version, or from printer to printer.

[snip]

Hope I helped any.
-Michael Chang