E-mail adress

Davide Giannotti davide.giannotti at itsplanet.com
Mon Aug 30 12:32:40 CDT 2004

I'm trying to fight spam like anybody else, and first thing is to remove mail
adresses from every page on the internet.

A google search on my adress shows only 2 pages where i compare, they both
come frome wine archive:

Is there a way to make them remove from there?

Just a suggestion: i'm conscious that mail adress need to be post into such a
mailing list, but wouldn't be good to keep a script running that alter them
into something like 'myname {at} mydomain' ?

Just a little sacrifice for everybody to help fighting spam.

Think about.. pls...

Davide Giannotti
ITS Planet s.n.c
davide.giannotti {at} itsplanet.com