ListView painting (was Re: Mouse up vs Mouse click)

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at
Tue Feb 3 13:53:17 CST 2004

I think there are still problems with that patch because, in emule
when I change the size of a column, the selected row is not repainted
correctly, only some area of it are.
The style is fullrowselect and ownerdraw.

Only the new space of the column whose size has increased is repainted