Winetest progress bar
wferi at afavant.elte.hu
Fri Jan 2 17:47:29 CST 2004
I put together a feedback window for winetest. The code is
somewhat inside-out to make it less intrusive, and the
dialog is ugly. Where can one find a dialog editor?
1. If compiled with Winelib, the dialog stays on screen
after the main thread finishes with the tests; under
Windows, it disappears at once.
2. I am not sure what to do with the console which pops up
under Windows. Under Wine it comes and goes.
3. When the cross-compiled version run under Wine the GUI
thread throws an exception at the very end. It seems to
come from the statusbar's WM_PAINT. I am clueless.
4. How can I convert the icons into ASCII to put them into
the resource script?
5. Do we actually need textual output at all?
Comments are welcome. Find the programs/winetest directory
enclosed. A cross-compiled binary is also available at
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 10117 bytes
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20040103/326ec976/winetest.tgz
More information about the wine-devel