netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Sat Jan 3 16:54:41 CST 2004

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at> writes:

> Of course this stuff should be in the kernel (ideally, we should get
> the entire wine server in the kernel :)), but what about a fallback
> for boxes that don't have that in there? Even if we do the work now
> (to push things into the kernel), it will be a few years before we
> can expect people to have it available on their boxes...

I think it's reasonable to require people who want SMB file access to
upgrade their kernel. It's not like it's a widely requested feature,
we haven't had it for 10 years and nobody complained...

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at