netapi32: implement NetServerEnum and NetShareEnum

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Sun Jan 4 12:18:47 CST 2004

--- Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> wrote:
> > The named pipe state can be queried via the
> > QNmPHandState SMB and changed via the
> SetNmPHandState
> > SMB.  See the X/Open IPC mechanisms for SMB, p114
> and
> > p116 (
> Sure, if you already have SMB named pipes, then
> implementing SMB names
> pipes becomes rather easy. The problem is
> implementing them on top of
> socket pairs...

I'm still not getting it.  Those two SMBs are SMBtrans
SMBs, a single request and (typically) a single
response.  My NetShareEnum and NetServerEnum functions
also use SMBtrans.  What's hard?  What does the kernel
do for us that makes it easier?

Do you Yahoo!?