Broken Mandrake packages

Mike Hearn mike at
Thu Jan 8 15:28:48 CST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 21:10, Ivan Leo Murray-Smith wrote:
> libs are in /usr/lib/wine and dlls are in /usr/lib/wine/dlls, not adding
> /usr/lib/wine to causes wine to fail, as it doesn't find

Works here. I only have /opt/wine/lib in my, which doesn't
contain any of the dlls.

> There are alternative solutions, but this looks good to me, keeps
> dirs tidy and has always worked.

The problem with this is that it's different to the layout used by the
source installs, so giving tech support on #winehq etc becomes that much
harder. It seems to be different simply for the sake of being different.