RFC on our new initiative

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Wed Jan 21 03:52:36 CST 2004

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:36:02 +0000, you wrote:

> > Output attached, a graph produced with gnumeric is on
> > http://home.wanadoo.nl/~wijn/wine/cvs.png
> Hmm, there doesn't seem to be any particular trend upwards, does there,
> except perhaps a slight one towards the end. 1998 was a busy year, I
> wonder what was going on then.

Looking through the email list, you may as well forget the first data
point (October 1998). CVS did then send several messages for the same
commit, I did include a "sort|uniq" in the script to prevent doubles,
but these have slightly different send date/time's. November and later
should be OK

At the time Corel was actively involved in Wine development, that might
account for the activity that you observe.

Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl