system metrics update

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Jan 30 15:43:08 CST 2004

> **** Lionel, I looked at your ClipCursor patch, and I think it will work
> correctly with this for the currently running process, but for it to
> take effect in other processes, the code you put in settings.c probably
> needs to go to the new X11DRV_handle_desktop_resize function I just added.

Hmmm, the next time I will boot in Win2K, I will try to have a program
continously print the content of the ClipCursor while another one changes
the resolution just to check what happens :-) This way we will be sure
exactly what Windows does.

If it really propagates, we will see when we will merge both patches :-)

        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/