winegcc and wrc

Chris Seaton chris at chrisseaton.com
Sat Mar 6 03:59:45 CST 2004

I'm having problems with winegcc and wrc. Both were working great on my
system but then I had to move to a different setup.

wrc seems to work (it doesn't complain at all and produces an object
file) but when I link the generated object file to all my program I get
"Error: winewrap failed":

winegcc -I../../library --debug -c -o obj/utilities.o utilities.c
wrc -o obj/resources.o resources.rc
winegcc -mwindows -o bin/cspassword.exe obj/*.o -L../../library/bin
-lcspassword -lcomctl32
Error: winewrap failed.
make: *** [bin/cspassword.exe] Error 2

I'm using the latest snapshot.

As I said it was all working fine before I moved system. What could be
causing this?

Thanks,

Chris Seaton