ALSA: Allow configuration of output devices to use and change standard output plugin requested to "default"

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Tue Mar 30 16:43:49 CST 2004

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:18:17 +0200, Felix Nawothnig wrote:
> Thats wrong. wods and wids can be reopened, ALSA_WaveInit is only called
> once.

Yes, sorry, this was reported to me on IRC and I thought whoever reported
it (can't remember now) was going to submit a patch. I guess I said I
would and then forgot :) Feel free to submit a patch to fix that, I think
we can just leak these as the device strings need to hang around until
shutdown anyway (unless we reload drivers and stuff)....

thanks -mike