Strange drawing problem (32bit DIBs)

Willie Sippel willie at froq.net
Tue May 4 17:54:47 CDT 2004

Hi there.

Mirage by Bauhaus Software (image editing) has some serious drawing
issues with Wine. The main workspace gets drawn correctly, but the
interface pixmaps are completely wrong (wrong colors, redraw problems,
increasing offset). One of the developers (Sebastien Miglio) told me
something about the issue:
"The problem come from the 32bits Pixels blit functions in Wine.
Mirage use the MS Windows function StretchDIBits() with pixel
biBitCount=32."

I made some screenshots:
http://www.froq.net/mirage/mirage1.png
http://www.froq.net/mirage/mirage2.png

There's a demo version available at:
http://www.bauhaussoftware.com/download/registered/final_1_dot_zero/RCI1/Mirage_v101_Installer.exe

Maybe someone wants to look into this...? ;-)

BTW, I already sent a mail about this issue some months ago, but got no
reply...

Ciao,
--
Willie Sippel <willie at froq.net>