WNetGetConnection(): Fix for incorrect drive name and remote name and

Krishna Murthy Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com
Thu May 6 14:31:46 CDT 2004

We have used the attached sample to test this. The patch I have sent earlier
had two fixes; Fix-1 (wide character string) and Fix-2 (Remote Path Name).
Basically we have Team Developer product which generates the runtime win32
applications. These generated application are behaving differently on Win32
and Wine.

Please find attached the sample win32 application that demonstrates the
behavior of WNetGetConnection API.
1. The sample has hard coded the network drive name as "N:\" for this
demonstration.
Please map a new network drive  named "N:\" before running  this sample
program.
2. In Wine, apply the fix-1 (wide character issue) before applying fix-2 to
see the different behavior.
3. Invoke Menu item Test->GetRemotePath

Thanks,
Krishna