WNetGetConnection(): Fix for incorrect drive name and remote name and

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu May 6 22:59:53 CDT 2004

Krishna Murthy <Krishna.Murthy at guptaworldwide.com> writes:

> We have used the attached sample to test this. The patch I have sent earlier
> had two fixes; Fix-1 (wide character string) and Fix-2 (Remote Path Name).
> Basically we have Team Developer product which generates the runtime win32
> applications. These generated application are behaving differently on Win32
> and Wine.

Well, this still doesn't answer my question, but never mind, I put the
patch in. It's not more incorrect than before anyway, so if you prefer
to see something that looks more like a valid path that's OK with
me. Just be aware that if any real app tries to do something with the
results it will fail just as badly as before.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org