CVS updates?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Nov 19 10:54:28 CST 2004

Mike Hearn <mike at navi.cx> writes:

> There are really no updates. Alexandre has moved back to Switzerland and
> there's no ADSL at the place he's staying. Once he gets a fast net
> connection set up he'll be committing. Hopefully he has more luck with
> this than I did!

Getting DSL shouldn't be too hard, but I have to find a place to live
first, which isn't trivial out here...  So yes, updates are going to
be a bit painful over the next couple of weeks. The good news is that
it's all part of an evil plan to prevent Jer from getting in touch
with me so that I can concentrate on the wm work for a while <g>

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org