Version information in hhctrl.ocx breaks hhupd.exe
twickline at sitestar.net
Sat Nov 20 09:17:54 CST 2004
Hans Leidekker wrote:
> On Thursday 18 November 2004 22:45, Sven Paschukat wrote:
>>What about Tom's suggestion setting a more realistic -lower- version in
>>builtin hhctrl.ocx? Version number 10.0 is good for applications needing
>>hhelp functionality, but not for them with installers.
> Yes, that may work if there is a version number sufficiently high for apps
> to accept it and at the same time low enough for the updater to do an upgrade.
> Feel free to submit a patch...
Here is version 1.1a (4.72.7325) but we could go with 1.21 the version
that shipped with win 2K (4.73.8412) and IE 5.5 onward will still
update. and (4.74.8875) is version 1.32 btw...
-------------- next part --------------
* Version information for hhctrl.ocx
* Copyright 2004 Hans Leidekker
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
#define WINE_FILEDESCRIPTION_STR "Wine htmlhelp OCX"
#define WINE_FILENAME_STR "hhctrl.ocx"
#define WINE_FILEVERSION 4,72,7325
#define WINE_FILEVERSION_STR "4.72.7325"
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION 4,72,7325
#define WINE_PRODUCTVERSION_STR "4.72.7325"
#define WINE_PRODUCTNAME_STR "htmlhelp"
More information about the wine-devel