Regression to Get IE Help to Work after September Snapshot

Filip Navara xnavara at
Sat Oct 2 12:11:49 CDT 2004

Dan McGhee wrote:

> I could not get IE Help, or any application based on it, to work after
> the September snapshot.  I did a regression and identified the commit
> of 20040824 16:00:16 CDT as causing the problem.  This commit edits
> this patch:

This commit adds implementation of the ITSS library that is used to read
the Html Help files. Maybe you can try
    WINEDLLOVERRIDES="*itss=b" wine xxx.exe

Also it would be nice to have an ITSS trace so we can look at the
problem with the Wine version of the DLL:
    WINEDEBUG="+itss" wine xxx.exe