Functions For Helping FillRect

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Oct 24 10:32:21 CDT 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 02:20:53AM -0700, William Poetra Yoga H wrote:
> FillRect is used in many places for drawing the GUI. But one thing I think many
> developers miss is that it doesn't fill the right and bottom borders of the
> rectangle, very much like LineTo doesn't draw the destination point (as per the
> MSDN docs).

This is OK, the rect functions are consistent with the rest of the GUI functions
(I would also add that not including the right and bottom borders is a good thing,
but let's not debate that). Anyway, even if the standard APIs were awkward, in
Wine we insist on using the standard stuff as much as possible, it's the best
we can do long term. For many reasons. So no, adding such helper functions will
not fly.

--
Dimi.