regression: listbox stays disabled in created dialog-window

Rein Klazes rklazes at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 1 11:49:44 CDT 2004

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:06:27 -0700, you wrote:

> Rein Klazes wrote:
> >
> > I was too early, another problem popped up caused by this patch.
> > Un-maximized MDI child windows don't paint their non client area anymore
> > (I tried two MDI applications, both had it).
>
> I don't know why that only showed up now, but I have a workaround that I
> have been using for a long time on another MDI app with this problem,
> and it seems to also fix the current problem with Pegasus.

[patch]

Hi Duane. Unfortunately your patch does not change anything (that is cvs
winpos.c + alexandre's patch + your patch).

Maybe I did not explain clearly enough: these windows show alright but
without painting the borders, caption, buttons etc. The defects also
show in applications with a modern interface consisting of many
floating/dockable/movable panes: no borders around the panes are
painted.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes