Settlers 3: bug in NTDLL_get_server_timeout??

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Thu Sep 9 02:49:26 CDT 2004

> This may be a DDraw issue... A WINEDEBUG=+ddraw log enclosed in a Bugzilla
> bug report would be nice.
It looks like wine draws the usual decorations around the game's
window(Desktop mode).

> > *The mouse always moves back to the center of the screen.
>
> And this is a DInput. Same as for the image problem but with a +dinput log.
> This may be another example of 'I grab the mouse in relative mode but I
> still query absolute coordinates via standard Win32 APIs' game. If it's the
> latter, the fix will be a bit hard to do :-)
The mouse warp goes mad. For testing, I removed the SetCursorPos in
SysMouseAImpl_GetDeviceData and the mouse works normal.

Both problems are fixed in cvswinex, but cvswinex has another problem: I can
start a game, sound works, I can move the map, but the game is just frozen.
It's like a Multiplayer game where the connection to the server is lost.

I'll look at the debug logs and post it to Bugzilla

Stefan