Menubar problems with OpenGL program

Ryan May rmay at ROSSBY.METR.ou.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:25:06 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with the menubar in an OpenGL program I use,
WeatherScope.  With Wine-20050211 and newer, the menubar is overdrawn by
the OpenGL background color.  I can still get the pop up menus to appear
if I click the area where the menu should be.  Also, if I switch focus
to a different app, like an Xterm, the menubar will appear.  It appears
that clipping is correct, because the OpenGL drawing in the program does
not appear where the menubar should be, only the background color.  This
problem does not appear in wine versions before 20050211.

Anyone have any clues where to go with this?

(WeatherScope is available at:
http://sdg.ocs.ou.edu/builds/final/win/WeatherScope/WeatherScope-1.2.1.exe)

Ryan

--