Menubar problems with OpenGL program

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 21:11:23 CDT 2005

Hi Ryan, thanks for posting a note.  Can someone who has a little bit of
free time please take a look at this?  I have helped him as far as I
can, and the only thing I can think of now is to either have him do a
regression test, ask someone else to do it (since I still dont have a
linux-capable box), or have someone on the window-rewriting team take
time out of their day to look at it, and that is the least preferred..

Dustin