No subject

Tue Aug 30 17:20:58 CDT 2005

going to attempt to fix some other unix and wineisms in shelllink.c and shellexec.c but I need a
good test app or regression test for these functions. I guess I could try and write a test for
it..... also that reminds me are you going to write any tests for comctl32? I can test/use
comctl32 under Win2k but having a test suite rather the just a few apps would be nice. If you dont
plan on doing any maybe myself and some of the ReactOS developers can write some as we are working
on getting shell32 and comctl32 to work.