WineHQ: Default font

Christian Britz cbritz at
Tue Aug 16 19:57:34 CDT 2005

Hi all,

I noticed a little possibility to improve with very
little effort:

I am talking about the default font for the website.
if you look at you will easily
see that the default font is "bitstream vera sans", followed by
"verdana" and "arial" if vera is not available.

Despite the fact that MS might be considered evil by some kids, Verdana
and Arial look _much_ better and professional than Vera.

I even removed Vera from my system just tomake the homepage look better
and mor profesional.

I would suggest that the responsible people switch the default font to
Arial, which is also available on most Unix systems.

No Offence meant!