chdir to /tmp/.wine-1000/server-307-6930068 : No such file or directory

David Nolden david.nolden.wine at art-master.de
Wed Dec 14 13:55:13 CST 2005

To get to another issue.. since a few weeks, the current CVS doesn't work for
me. Whenever I compile it, I get the error mentioned in the subject.
New .wine-dir and wiping /tmp doesn't help.

When I checkout an older version, for example one from the end of november, it
runs fine. Does anyone know the reason for this, or will I have to inspect
the code to find it out?

Sorry in case this is the wrong mailing-list..

greetings, David