SCREENSHOT: Windows Genuine Advantage 'GenuineCheck.exe' program generating key on Wine!

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:00:49 CST 2005

The attached screenshot (UNMODIFIED) depicts the WGA 'GenuineCheck.exe'
program that is used on the microsoft web site to 'validate' Windows so
that you can download crap. Normally, it will not generate the needed
key under Wine, but I have a screenshot (attached) of it doing so. I
don't know is this is worth noting, as i couldn't tell you how I made it
work (a LOT of things, too many to even count). However, I thought it
might be something of intrest. If this is in any way useful to the
development of Wine, please let me know.