Broken cross-build, again.

Paul Vriens Paul.Vriens at
Wed Feb 9 10:16:56 CST 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 16:59, Paul Millar wrote:
> I haven't worked on any of winetest's innards, so this is largely
> guess work...
> On Wednesday 09 February 2005 13:22, you wrote:
> > If I run winetest-200502091000-paul-mingw manually on my win98 box
> > I get several messages "Can't parse subtests output of" for the
> > following tests [...]
> > just before the tests actually start.
> My guess is that winetest is attempting to run these tests, but that
> they are dying straight away, with some error message.  This error
> message is not the expected output, hence the error messsage.
> [...]
> > Does this mean that we have a deeper lying problem?
> Yes, obviously!  The tests are failing and we have no mechanism for
> detecting this.  This, in itself, is a bug.
> > Or just that
> > more tests are somehow not correct (in combination with mingw)?
> I've bundled the individual tests in:
> (its some 2.6MiB in size, though)
> I image you should be able to run the shlwapi test individually, which
> should help narrow down the cause.
> HTH,
> Paul.
Hi Paul,

I've included wine-devel again as this must touch others as well.

I wasn't able to run the shlwapi tests on my win98 box, by itself.
Running this gives an error box:

The SHLWAPI_.EXE file is
linked to missing export SHLWAPI.DLL:PathIsValidCharA

and just for completeness sake:

linked to missing export DSOUND.DLL:DirectSoundCreate8

linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:atoi

A required .DLL, MSVCRTD.DLL, was not found

linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:atoi

Paul Vriens.