winecfg: various drive detection enhancements

Paul van Schayck polleke at
Mon Feb 14 13:13:44 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:10:55 +0100, Michael Jung
<mjung at> wrote:
> Changelog:
>  Include config.h to reenable reading /etc/fstab on platforms that support it.
>  Implemented a black list of mount directories, which should not be mapped.
>  Ensure that the user's home directory is mapped.

I was just about to send a patch doing almost exactly the same things.
Including the fix you put in to properply add a drive letter to the

And are we ready to let wineprefixcreate use winecfg? Or do we want
more testing of the autodetect code?