winecfg: various drive detection enhancements

Michael Jung mjung at
Mon Feb 14 16:01:44 CST 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 20:13, Paul van Schayck wrote:
> I was just about to send a patch doing almost exactly the same things.
I'm sorry. Shit happens ;)

> And are we ready to let wineprefixcreate use winecfg? Or do we want
> more testing of the autodetect code?
The attached patch does just this. Perhaps some people can try it out and
report if it does what it is expected to do. I don't know if the call to
winecfg is at the correct position in wineprefixcreate, but it works fine for

Michael Jung
mjung at