portability fixes (yet another attempt)

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Feb 15 20:15:10 CST 2005

Thomas Weidenmueller wrote:

> I'm however not sure about the changes in include/wine/port.h and
> include/config.h so please adjust or correct them so it builds correctly.

If you don't build and test your patches against Wine, then don't submit
patches.

If you're trying to fix Reactos, then why don't you just fix your own
headers?  Dmitry already pointed out that you can easily add some
#define's or inline functions to achieve what you want.  That seems like
a better idea than submitting untested patches to wine-patches and
hoping we're going to fix your problems for you.

Mike