status of wine dll's

Juan Lang juan_lang at
Tue Feb 22 15:12:29 CST 2005

Alexandre wrote:
> I'm not convinced we want to remove it completely, there just might be
> an app somewhere that looks for it explicitly, and it doesn't cost
> anything to keep it.

If so, that app won't work on windows; most versions of windows only ship
with rsaenh.dll.  The only ones that have rsabase are really old versions,
and those that are sold in the crypto-export-restricted countries.  I
think removal makes more sense, keeping rsabase costs a little confusion.

Do you Yahoo!?