Tools for identifying what a DLL provides?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Mon Feb 28 16:43:17 CST 2005

Andreas Mohr wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 09:48:40AM -0600, David D. Hagood wrote:
>>I have a DLL from a manufacturer that I don't have the source for, nor do
>>I have the header or the import library for.
>>Since Wine developers frequently have to reverse engineer what a given DLL
>>provides, does anybody have a good recommendation for a tool that can scan
>>the DLL and report what functions it exports, and their arg types and
>>return types?
> You really want , trust me.
> But probably is very useful, too...
This would be probably good additions to the Wine resource page ...

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at
Hauptstaetterstr. 58
D-70178 Stuttgart