dcom95.exe removed from sf.net

Ivan Leo Puoti ivanleo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:55:58 CST 2005

Hem, Mike I did ask about this on wine-devel and got no answers.
I am *not* the sort of person that would take decisions like that one without discussing it first,
but as nobody answered I thought nobody cared, it is not my intent to interfere with anything.
I just don't think it's nice to violate the sf.net rules, and I beleive it's disrispectful to other
projects. Closed source files can be useful to linux users, but thins is no excuse.
If the wine community thinks this the sf TOS isn't important, fine, but I disassociate myself from
such a decision.

Ivan.